Since Aquariums range from small to huge sizes so do the filtration units. Compact filtration units need to be appropriately designed & matched to achieve the function desired. Marine Aquariums need a very different unit compared to that of fresh water tanks. In most cases Mad Over Fish incorporates a Sump filtration unit simply to allow a chance for the buyer to upgrade to marine aquarium if he or she ever desires in future. The plumbing although in a smaller footprint covers all the functionality that is required. The system may still include an Auto-top off, a canister, a protein skimmer or a simple Hang on back filter.
Our “Myriad 1 & 2″ tanks have a 6 stage Hang on back filtration. It includes the following:
- Carbon media compartment (For removal of chlorine and other harmful substances)
- Mechanical filtration in 3 stage module – Filter nets of various granularity
- An UV LED for sterilising that could be turned ON or OFF based on necessity
- Biological Media such as German made Eheim Substrat Pro or our in-house manufactured Bio media (for marine tanks).
Our “Perpituity Series 1 & 2” tanks carry:
- A sump
- Protein Skimmer rated and matched perfectly to the system
- Biological media section
- 2 nos. of Return pumps
- UV Led
Our “Bonsai Art Series 1 & 2” tank come with a CO2 cylinder as they are primarily designed to work for Planted tanks. They also come with our in-house manufactured super sleek Canister filter that carries a smaller footprint and highest efficiency to keep tanks sparking clean and with a longer duration for maintenance.