Acrylic aquarium in Mumbai Residence
When MadOverFish executes projects – it only does so with Perfection! This project had the following stringent requirements from the client:
- Firstly, only 35 days to complete project with Fishes inside the tank
- Secondly, the client had a huge party at residence and the only reason why MadOverFish got the order, was due to the commitment provided by the Projects team on perfect execution and 100% complete product in the given time frame.
- Thirdly, the tank had to be done in 2″ Thick Acrylic panels all round (more to match the symmetry of the looks)
- Next, the tank dimensions are 8 feet long x 4 feet high x 2 feet deep
- Special moon-lights ordered from Japan to get an extremely specific light colour combination.
- A very specific blue background colour that looks different when fish tank lights are off and very different when fish tank lights are ON. This is called the dual colour Acrylic shades that we use.
- Most part of the filtration was to be housed under the cabinet & the water chiller to be placed outside in the duct area. Hence entire plumbing to be executed with correct matching of water flow via pumps.
- Moreover, the entire power consumption of the Saltwater fish tank had to be under 200 watts at any given time. (This is really challenging requirement). We certified this tank “Eco-Green”
- Redundant power supplies, and not a single point of failure designed aquarium system.
- In conclusion, must provide “WOW” factor to the family & to all visitors (irrespective of the deadline or any other conditions) – This is simply a MUST.
How the Huge Acrylic Fish tank was carried
How the Fish tank looked on Day 1 after filling water
Well, MadOverFish now has a very happy customer.
Please note the pics above are all taken from Cell Phone camera and so are videos by site engineers. Final product pics and videos will be published as and when ready. For any information please feel free to contact us